Companies can partner with
Harvard Medical School to offer their employees access to HMX courses.
Contact us by submitting the form below or via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Harvard Medical School offers a unique online learning experience for professionals who want to learn more about medical science.
HMX courses are taught by Harvard Medical School faculty and include real-life scenarios and clinical applications that allow participants to build knowledge and connect concepts to medical practice.
HMX courses are recommended for companies that want to:
- gain a competitive advantage by helping employees better understand the medical science and context needed to do their jobs more effectively/strategically
- enable cross-functional teams to communicate and collaborate better
- deliver a flexible, accessible learning experience to employees worldwide
HMX courses are right for professionals who:
- work on health care-related projects, applications, or research
- want to better understand the science, terminology, and application of what they’re working on
- are curious about science with a clinical and human bent
“I’ve found all the courses to be tremendously helpful.”
Senior Principal Biostatistician
The HMX Fundamentals series features in-depth overviews of foundational science topics and their clinical applications, appropriate for a range of learners and applications. Available courses include immunology, genetics, pharmacology, biochemistry, and physiology.
The HMX Pro series was designed to help busy professionals get up to speed on the latest advances in fields like genetics, immunology, and pharmacology, from essential concepts to cutting-edge applications. Advanced topics include cancer genomics and immuno-oncology.